Monday, June 10, 2013

Do You Like Writing and Want to Make a Bit of Money?

If you want to earn some money writing online then Hubpages is a great place to start. Earn money from adsense, Amazon, eBay and Hubpages own Ads.

Start Writing Online

If you are someone who has a passion for writing, but currently maybe just writes for pleasure and does not make any money from it, or even if you are someone who has started to venture into the world of online writing, then this article is for you. If you didn't know it, then it is possible to make money by writing online.
Hubpages is a community of writers, each of whom writes for different reasons but with the opportunity of their writing being seen by the masses and of earning some money at the same time. How much money you earn may depend on a number of things as detailed below.

Who Can Write on Hubpages?

Basically anyone can write on HubPages, as long as you have something interesting to say, or at least something you think other people might want to read about. This can be anything from poetry to reviewing products that you have bought and recommending them to others (or not!). If you have a skill then you can share the details of that skill with other people who may be interested in learning.
The internet is full of people trying to find relevant information that will help them with whatever they are trying to do, so if you think you can provide this information, then you are on your way.

How Can I Earn Money?

If you are looking to earn money writing for Hubpages then you need to know from the start that you will have to put in a reasonable amount of work in order to see a good return. I'm not going to kid you, it is not easy to earn good sums of money writing on Hubpages unless you have a lot to write about. Having said that, there are people who do earn significant amounts of money every month, but they are not the norm. The fact that people can do this needs to be known, so that if you have the knowledge, passion and hard-working attitude then you will be able to succeed. However, if you are happy to earn a few dollars a month then that is a very achievable goal, as many hubbers are doing this.
In my latest month online, including Hubpages and my other websites, I earned around $300. If you are ready to start writing and don't need to read any further then you can

Sign Up Here!


The way that you earn money is that ads are shown whenever your articles are read. You can choose whether you show just Google adsense ads or whether you participate in the Hubpages Ad Program, both programs provide revenue but on a different basis and you may need to test out which one is better for you as it varies between writers. In both cases you will need to have a Google adsense account to earn money.
Another way to earn money is to have an Amazon affiliate account and earn money from products that are advertised on your pages when people click through and buy them. There is also an eBay affiliate option which works in a slightly different way as you get paid for any views you send through to eBay as well as a percentage of the final value of any items that are bought through your links. So if you can come up with a good description or review of a product then write about it and you may be able to get some money from sales.
The thing you need to know is that you only earn revenue on 60% of your page impressions and Hubpages earns the revenue on the other 40%. There is a lot more information about this in the Learning Centre.

How Do I Sign Up?

If you want to give online writing a try, then you need to

Sign Up Here

As soon as you have set up your account you can start writing. Make sure you enter your Google adsense ID in the affiliate settings of your account, and off you go.
I wish you good luck in your writing, you may not earn you a fortune immediately but if you can build up a portfolio of articles and allow a bit of time for them to mature, then you should start seeing the money come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment