Monday, January 16, 2012

30% Off Web Hosting

So I run about 20 Wordpress sites where I earn money by using adsense and amazon on those websites. When I first set up a Wordpress site I bought some hosting with GoDaddy and it cost me (I think) $3.95 per month for each site. After I had set up 2 sites on there (and their domains are the best value so I do think there is a place for them) I realised that I could have unlimited Wordpress sites via HostGator Hosting  for only $9.95 a month. So I moved my sites to HostGator and set up all of my other sites there too.

To get the unlimited sites (and they don't have to be Wordpress) you need to set up an initial site and then create Add-On domains. If anyone wants any more information on how to do this then I will elaborate.

Anyway, until the end of January HostGator are running a promotion to give 30% off the cost of their hosting plans. If you want to take advantage of this then use the code JAN30 when you sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment