Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Google Update

So I read that there has been another Google update a few days ago that may change which results are seen in the search engine. The figure I saw quoted was that there may be a change of about 12% in where websites are placed in the rankings and this is due to the fact that the update takes into account websites that have been more recently updated.

So basically this is saying that you need to keep your websites up to date. What I am trying to do with mine is to make sure that they are updated at least every 2 weeks. For some of them I find it hard to generate extra content on a regular basis as all the information is already there pretty much but I guess the best thing is to add in some extra news articles etc to keep things fresh.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any changes in my viewing stats this week but at the moment things look like they are on the up for most of my sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment