Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Starting my Own Websites

So I have started up a couple of my own websites almost as an experiment. I wanted to buy an existing one on Flippa but I haven't seen anything recently that I thought I could make a go of. There were a couple of sites when I first signed up that looked interesting but it was early days and I missed out on them. So now I have started my own Wordpress blog sites, writing content about things that I know about. I have been practicing the SEO and backlinking and seeing how I get on. One site has more potential than the other in terms of the search numbers but the other has low competition. Already I am getting organic searches through but not in great numbers. I know it is going to take a few months to build them up so I need to be patient. I have maximised the site for Google adsense so that is the main aim of them (as well as to provide quality content).

No comments:

Post a Comment