Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moving On Slowly

I didn't realise it had been so long since I had posted about my affiliate marketing activities! To be honest it has taken a bit of a back seat in the last 6 months as I have moved countries and am also getting on with my work as an artist. I have made some ongoing progress with things ticking away in the background and got the the stage where I can now get my ClickBank earnings sent straight to my bank account which is much better than having them send a USD cheque that I then had to convert to GBP.

Added to that I have started increasing my adsense revenue by writing more articles on HubPages which is a great tool. I have written 30 articles on there so far and had over 6000 views. You get a share of the ad revenue and you can track which hubs get revenue in your adsense interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment