Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Squidoo / Hubpages

So I started on Squidoo a few weeks ago but basically don't feel like I am getting much in the way of results there. I may continue to use it to get backlinks but I'm not overly impressed, maybe I am just missing something!

However, I have just started using HubPages and am really finding this much easier to use, more fun (not sure why), and enjoyable. Also it feels like there is more interaction and a community on hubpages and it's a place where I want to share quality information with others of the same mindset.

Whether it brings any sales is another story but there are opportunities to get revenue from adsense, Amazon and eBay amongst others.

1 comment:

  1. Becoming an affiliate marketer is easy from looking at all the success stories on the net world, but i found it very difficult. I by reading your post on affiliate marketing think you are a good marketer so would you recommend any resource for us new comers so we update ourself and our website on the latest news for free at affiliate making money.

    ReplyDelete