Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ethical Marketing and Making Money

I have to say that since becoming involved in affiliate marketing I have become a bit disillusioned about various things. Firstly, before I knew anything about AM, I believed that review sites gave you an honest review of a product. More fool me. I guess there are some honest ones out there but it seems like most review sites that I now come across are blatantly just trying to sell you something and are not a review at all.

I don't want to be like this. I want anything I sell to be sold honestly by just stating the facts of the product. As long as the vendor is giving honest facts about their product then I can be sure to be doing that too. If they are not then the buyer always has the option of a refund.

I have found a couple of products that I think are great and also pay good money to affiliates. Those are the ones that I will be promoting most - they are transparent and you know exactly what you are getting.

Also now I am going to concentrate on doing what I enjoy - which is writing. I am going to write about what I enjoy and what I know about and maybe I will make some money. Making money with adsense on Hubpages is one goal now so I will concentrate on that for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment