Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Goal: An Article a Day

So I am setting myself a target in my internet marketing campaign to write an article a day. When I fist heard about article marketing I thought - 'What on earth can I wrtite about?' But after working pretty much full time on the affiliate marketing over the past few weeks I have really come to the conclusion that there is a lot of information that I can share about things I know! Now that I have started writing my articles I am also really enjoying it which comes as a little bit of a surprise to me but possibly shouldn't have as I have alsways enjoyed writing letters and essays and the like. So hopefully these articles will really help in my affiliate marketing campaign. I will post all the links in the links section here to all the articles I have written. I will also be posting them all on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment