Saturday, January 30, 2010

Starting Out...

So I really only just heard properly about Affiliate Marketing after going to a 2 hour seminar ("The Online Profit Bootcamp") in Dubai around 2 weeks ago. Although this gave a good glimpse into the subject it was really just a brief overview and although I was excited about the possibilities that it offered at the time I guess that maybe I thought it would be easier than it now seems to be!

In any case I am determined to keep pressing on and trying to build up my online presence so that I am able to earn some passive income in addition to my normal job.

In the next few days I will go into more detail about what I have learnt in the past 2 weeks and then as time goes on I will give more updates about what I am learning as I go. Hopefully you can also learn from my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment