Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adwords Campaigns - The First 2 Weeks

So, to cut a long story short I now have 1 deleted, 2 paused and 3 running ads on adwords. One of the campains has been running for over a week and has got around 300 hops. Another one hsa been running for maybe half that time and is already up to 200 hops. The third one I jsut started and so it is early days but it is looking a bit light on hops so I'll give it a little while longer and then make a decision.

But the bad news is that I have not had any sales :-(

I wasn't really sure why that was so I posted a question on the ClickBank forum that I had joined. I was given some advice that I needed to start writing articles and link them back to my websites etc plus youtube videos and the like so I need to start working on that. I have joined ezinearticles.com and have just written my first article about painting with oils as painting is a subject I know a fair bit about. I haven't uploaded it yet as I want to link it back to my art blog and I am just waiting to be accepted by amazon Uk as an associate on that so that I can post some links to some products I bought from them that I really like and can recommend (and possibly earn some commission on). I actually really enjoyed writing the article so this might be something that I can keep doing and will only take up my time and not cost me anything. I have already come up with a few ideas about other articles.

I also need to investigate some other websites that were mentioned that I had never heard of...more on those after I have found out about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment